VMware’s vRealize Suite is an enterprise-ready, cloud management platform that delivers the industry’s most complete solution for managing a heterogeneous, hybrid cloud.
Proactively address health, performance and capacity management of IT services across heterogeneous and hybrid cloud environments in order to improve efficiency, performance and availability.
Automated IT to IaaS
Automate the delivery and ongoing management of IT infrastructure to reduce the time it takes to respond to requests for IT resources and improve the ongoing management of provisioned resources. Understand the cost of infrastructure options and the consumption of resources by end users in order to maximize capital spending.
Build a cloud solution for development teams that can deliver a complete application stack, support developer choice in the form of both API and GUI access to resources and provision resources across a hybrid cloud. Extend the solution scope by addressing continuous delivery to further speed up application delivery.
VMware vRealize Suite and vCloud Suite PDF
Licensing, Pricing, and Packaging White Paper
vRealize Suite Datasheet PDF
vRealize Suite Documentation
Build a Business Case
– Are You Ready For Hybrid Cloud? An Assessment
– IDC: Worldwide Cloud Systems Management Software Market Shares, 2014: Year of Hybrid Cloud PDF
– IDC: Worldwide Datacenter Automation Software Market Shares, 2014: Year of Cloud and DevOps PDF
– Info-Tech: Vendor Landscape – Cloud Management Platforms PDF
451 Research: Cloud Management and Automation Cloudscape PDF
– IT Evolution: Operations Transformation in the Mobile-Cloud Era PDF
– The Virtualization Practice: Competitive Analysis of the VMware vRealize Cloud Management Platform PDF
– vRealize Operations Management Packs Compatibility Guide
– Cloud Management Marketplace
See how vRealize Suite, VMware’s cloud management platform purpose-built for the hybrid cloud, helps quickly deliver and manage infrastructure and applications with the control IT needs.